Last month, I was invited to H&M’s Los Angeles showroom with a group of bloggers to preview the Girl With a Dragon Tattoo collection. After meeting costume designer Trish Summerville, we styled ourselves in pieces from the line, which was inspired by the movie’s protagonist, Lisabeth Salandar. I chose killer leather leggings and a denim jacket, paired with a neon knit H&M top.
Option 1: Twitter
1. Follow me on Twitter @SydneSummer
2. Tweet “I want to win the @hmusa Dragon Tattoo collection from @SydneSummer.”
3. Post a comment below with your Twitter handle
Option 2: Facebook
1. Like ThinkThruFashion on Facebook
2. Leave a comment on ThinkThruFashion’s wall
3. Post a comment below with your email or Facebook URL
One lucky winner will receive 4 pieces from the H&M Dragon Tattoo collection: the denim skirt, a henley shirt, leather belt and signature t-shirt. Two winners will receive a t-shirt. Contest ends Friday, December 16 at 12pm PST and is open to US residents only. Good luck! And keep reading to see more pics from our shoot…
I was instantly drawn to the leather leggings from the Dragon Tattoo collection. And I thought they’d go just perfectly with this H&M neon top. I added the denim and leather jacket on top, with a gold H&M chocker and assorted bracelets for my final look. At only $24.95, the leggings are a major steal… and so incredibly comfortable! They’re by far my favorite piece in the collection.