*Catch a new How To every Wednesday on youtube.com/sydnesummer*
I’m so excited to introduce you guys to a new web series I’ve launched on YouTube. Welcome to… How To! Every week, I’m be bringing you fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips. I’ll also have special guest experts along the way. To kick off the series, we’re chatting about How To Layer an Arm Party. I hope you like the new series! And make sure to comment on the video because I’ll be using your suggestions on upcoming How To episodes.
#1: Gold Delicates
– Stack a few gold bangles
– Cuffs are adjustable, which is great for smaller wrists
– Don’t be afraid of mixing silver and gold
– Finish it off with delicate gold rings
#2: Rose Gold
– Start with bangles
– Add edgy elements like spikes or skulls
– Try a midi ring—a huge trend right now!
#3: Color Craze
– Start with your colorful bracelets
– Make your friendship bracelets more grown up with leather and gold
– Don’t be afraid to stack on both wrists!
#4: Watch Party
– You only need a few bracelets
– Chain bracelets go very well with watches
– Add some gold delicate rings
#5: Silver Style
– Play around with chains, studs… basically anything goes!
– Use crystals to add sparkle to the silver
– Mix matte and shiny pieces
#6: Everyday Sparkle
– Mix metals: gold, silver and rose gold
– Use chains to balance out out the girlie shine
– Add colorful sparkle, like peach or blush