Fashion Staple Used: White Skinny Jeans
One of my favorite summer gems is turquoise. To make the color really pop, I paired my new BaubleBar earrings with black and white. When I want to show off statement earrings, I tie my hair back into a ponytail. Inspired by the off-the-shoulder neckline, I decided to go with soft, side-swept hair. Read on for my simple tips on getting the look with Pantene−and how to enter to win a fab prize!
This hairstyle works best with day-old hair. The dirtier the hair, the better to hold texture!
1. I started by spraying Pantene Original Fresh Dry Shampoo onto my roots for a little lift.
2. I curled my hair with a 1 1/2-inch barrel for soft waves.
3. I sprayed Pantene Flexible Hold Hairspray to hold the curls. It’s great because it isn’t too heavy, allowing you to really play with different hairstyles.
4. Next, I pulled my hair back to one side and pulled about an inch from the bottom to wrap around the ponytail. I wrapped it around once, and secured with a bobby-pin. Then wrapped it around a second time, securing any hair peeking out with a bobby pin. I like this trick better than using an elastic because it gives a softer look.
5. Finally I sprayed another layer of Pantene Flexible Hold Hairspray to tame flyaways!
Photos by Preston
Now for the prize… BaubleBar + Pantene have teamed up to offer lucky winner $1000 to BaubleBar + a year’s worth of Pantene products. Just show off your good hair day (+ baubles) and tag #BBxPantene on Instagram! Click here for inspiration!
– Shop My Turquoise BaubleBar Faves –
*Brought to you by BaubleBar and Pantene.