Last week, I shared where to stay and what to wear in Jackson Hole during the summer. Well today, I’m super excited to bring you my Wyoming Travel Diary.
We had a jam-packed itinerary filled with so many excursions and delicious dining. I tried to give you a feel of our trip in the video but I also wanted to call out my favorites in case you’re planning a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming this summer. And don’t forget, you can use code SYDNE for 30% off your stay at Mountain Modern Motel if you book before July 31!
Activities in Jackson
- Via Ferrata: This was the the coolest experience I had during our trip. While I’m not a mountains girl, I do love an adventure. And Via Ferrata is very adventurous. We kicked things off with a rock climb then ran across a suspended bridge 9,500 feet above ground!
- Jackson Hole Winery: This family owned winery has the most incredible views. While the wines were delicious, my favorite part was playing with the pups by the river as I sipped my second tasting of Chardonnay.
- Wildlife Safaris: As if Grand Teton National Park wasn’t beautiful enough, we got to see wild animals in theie natural habitat. The coolest part was seeing a momma Grizzly Bear actually cross the road with her two bear cubs! My mom, who came with me on the trip, did a cute recap on her dog’s blog, Rosy Reports.
Restaurants in Jackson
- Lotus: This was the best lunch I’ve had in a long time. Everything is organic, fresh and the restaurant is bright and airy. They have tons of vegan options, but you can get meat as well. We started off with nachos (highly recommend) then each tried a different bowl.
- Rendezvous Bistro: I wasn’t expecting French fare in Jackson, but I absolutely loved this spot (it’s the one I accidentally walked into the wrong entrance in the video). If you go, definitely get the carpaccio and French Onion soup!
I hope you like today’s video! I have another travel vlog coming up next week so make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for updates! And check out Caitlin and Brighton‘s blogs (they were my friends in the video) for more from the trip!