ttF Fashion Staples Month #4: March Stripes
This month was literally over before I knew it. I learned that I can totally pull of red lips at the office. In fact, one of my friends likes me better with a bright lip. I also learned that my Jimmy Choo for H&M statement necklace was worth the ridiculously long wait. It’s generates more compliments than any other piece I’ve ever owned. Good job Tamara Mellon.
Here’s the breakdown for March…
1. Red Lips, Times worn this month: 6
1. White Snake 2. Art in Bloom 3. Primary Colors 4. Ferrari Red 5. Prairie Pretty 6. Cashmere Snuggie
2. Statement Collar Necklace, Times worn this month: 6
1. Swanky 60s Soiree 2. Go Back to Your Playpen Baby 3. Lavender for LAFW 4. V.I.Peas 5. Neon Green Scene 6. Kicking Off Oscars With Audi & Marchesa
3. Tan Blazer, Times worn this month: 6
1. Mustard Wind 2. Stop and Smell The Flowers 3. Orange Sunshine 4. Roaring Around the Suites 5. Stylist Pulls and Princess Roses 6. Power Suit
4. Striped Long-Sleeve Shirt, Times worn this month: 6
1. Channeling Anna Kendrick 2. Anchors Aweigh 3. Pre-Oscar Puppy Brunch 4. Lichtenstein Pop 5. It Brit 6. Styling Hard Shadows Day 2
5. Black Cigarette Pants, Times worn this month: 6
1. Styling Hard Shadows Day 1 2. A Touch of Alice 3. Golden Buttons 4. Purple Pampering 5. Lights, Camera, Fashion! 6. Margaritas and Fro Yo
6. Nude Pumps, Times worn this month: 6
1. Modern Art and New Style Sashimi 2. Full of Glee 3. St. Paddy’s Day Green 4. 110 Years of Fashion 5. Pre-Oscar Champagne 6. Dress L’Orange
I’m kinda sad March’s staples are over. I really loved what I picked out this month! But it’s time to move on to April. Check back on ThinkThruFashion to see what staples I come up with.
ttF Fashion Staples Series Diary: Full of Glee
I cannot believe March is over. Where does time go?! I feel like I could have gone another couple of weeks with my March fashion staples but today was my last day. I took inspiration from Glee‘s Lea Michele for my outfit. I adored when the actress wore that Isaac Mizrahi khaki bustier dress with a pale pink skirt. The neutral color palette is one of my favorite spring trends.
Elie Tahari cardigan, Anne Klein belt, PH8 skirt, lia sophia bracelet, Steve Madden pumps
Fashion Staples Used: Nude Pumps
Get the look…
ttF Fashion Staples Series Diary: Cashmere Snuggie
Between being tired from last night’s concert and the abnormally gray day, comfort was my main priority this morning. But I didn’t want to look like I just rolled out of bed so I added crystal bangles, red ballet flats and vibrant lipstick to my denim leggings and oversized sweater combo. The best part about the cashmere top? When you get really cold, you just put your arms inside the dolman sleeves and it becomes a…. (more…)
ttF Fashion Staples Series Diary: V.I.Peas
Tonight, my friend Enjoli invited me to the Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D. concert. Since I wasn’t going to have time to go home after work, I packed a statement necklace, leather jacket and black sandals in my car so I could easily transition my day look into night. I’m not a huge concert person but it was an absolute blast. Of course, Fergie’s costumes were insane from robotic space suits made of plastic that looked like metal to spiked over-the-knee boots and leather bustiers. But it was will.i.am that absolutely killed it. After the concert, we went to the Bacardi after-party at Club Nokia. I caught up with my pulicist and journalist pals, Kinya, Kirsten, Matt, Mary, Enjoli and Art. If you want to stir up the V.I.Peas cocktail served at the exclusive bash, check out the recipe on mystyle.com. Cheers!
Hanii Y dress, Forever 21 faux leather jacket, Jimmy Choo for H&M necklace, Morgan Oakley clutch, Michael Kors Berkley sandals
Fashion Staples Used: Statement Collar Necklace