ttF Fashion Staples Month #4: March Stripes
This month was literally over before I knew it. I learned that I can totally pull of red lips at the office. In fact, one of my friends likes me better with a bright lip. I also learned that my Jimmy Choo for H&M statement necklace was worth the ridiculously long wait. It’s generates more compliments than any other piece I’ve ever owned. Good job Tamara Mellon.
Here’s the breakdown for March…
1. Red Lips, Times worn this month: 6
1. White Snake 2. Art in Bloom 3. Primary Colors 4. Ferrari Red 5. Prairie Pretty 6. Cashmere Snuggie
2. Statement Collar Necklace, Times worn this month: 6
1. Swanky 60s Soiree 2. Go Back to Your Playpen Baby 3. Lavender for LAFW 4. V.I.Peas 5. Neon Green Scene 6. Kicking Off Oscars With Audi & Marchesa
3. Tan Blazer, Times worn this month: 6
1. Mustard Wind 2. Stop and Smell The Flowers 3. Orange Sunshine 4. Roaring Around the Suites 5. Stylist Pulls and Princess Roses 6. Power Suit
4. Striped Long-Sleeve Shirt, Times worn this month: 6
1. Channeling Anna Kendrick 2. Anchors Aweigh 3. Pre-Oscar Puppy Brunch 4. Lichtenstein Pop 5. It Brit 6. Styling Hard Shadows Day 2
5. Black Cigarette Pants, Times worn this month: 6
1. Styling Hard Shadows Day 1 2. A Touch of Alice 3. Golden Buttons 4. Purple Pampering 5. Lights, Camera, Fashion! 6. Margaritas and Fro Yo
6. Nude Pumps, Times worn this month: 6
1. Modern Art and New Style Sashimi 2. Full of Glee 3. St. Paddy’s Day Green 4. 110 Years of Fashion 5. Pre-Oscar Champagne 6. Dress L’Orange
I’m kinda sad March’s staples are over. I really loved what I picked out this month! But it’s time to move on to April. Check back on ThinkThruFashion to see what staples I come up with.
ttF Fashion Staples Series Diary: In Full Bloom
I had a bad day today but at least I felt pretty. I knew there was a reason I dressed extra girlie this morning. When I first layered the embellished cardigan over my floral dress I felt like I was going to church. So I used a belt to shorten the hemline by creating a blouson silhouette like I had done over the summer. It made the world of difference.
Vince dress, J. Crew sweater, Urban Outfitters fishnets, Steve Madden pumps, diamond necklace
Fashion Staples Used: Embellished cardigan