From August 13th-30th, Trina Turk is having an end of the summer sale at her Los Angeles and Fashion Valley stores. There will be final markdowns (i.e. huge discounts) on spring and summer collections, as well as selected home and accessories. I already bought a Trina Turk top on sale this summer. When I tried it on my friend was surprised it actually looked good. “I had thought it would be way too bright,” she had said in the dressing room. Yes, the top is bright. And yes, the pattern is loud. But that doesn’t mean you can’t make it look chic. Here, I’ve styled my Trina Turk top six ways to show how a printed top can work at the office, the beach, a club, a casual dinner or a resort vacation.
1. Elie Tahari cardigan, Rebecca Taylor skirt, Swarovski necklace, Calvin Klein pumps
2. Forever 21 cardigan, Blue Asphalt jean shorts, Forever 21 necklace, Steve Madden sandals
3. Forever 21 skirt, lia sophia necklace worn as bracelet, MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkley sandals
4. Forever 21 jeans, lia sophia bracelets, Guess cork platform sandals
5. Hudson jeans, lia sophia necklace, Banana Republic espadrilles
6. Gap shorts, Aqua cardigan, Banana Republic espadrilles, bangles form London flea market