Every since I can remember, I’ve always loved girlie pieces. My ruffled satin Disney princess pajamas paved the way for the feminine dresses I now can’t resist. Vince’s Floral Ruffle Dress is one of those items. I bought it on sale at Saks and now have styled it six ways.
1. It’s fun to go all out girlie with extra ruffles and pink pumps.
J. Crew cardigan, Charles Jourdan pumps, jade bangle from Guatemala
2. Worn with simple gold accessories, this dress is perfect for a summer wedding.
M2 Desings by Mary Margrill necklace, vintage rings, Jimmy Choo sandals
3. I feel like this is something Taylor Swift would wear. Maybe I’ll try it out next time I’m down south.
Gap jean jacket, Aldo cuff, Belle by Sigerson Morrison boots
4. Contrasting feminine dresses with edgy accessories allows you to wear a breezy floral dress at night.
Forever 21 belt, Steve Madden sandals, lia sophia bracelet
5. This is my favorite look. I created it when Workchic featured me and feel like a garden princess when I’m wearing it.
Hyde Collection bow belt, BCBG cardigan, Calvin Klein pumps
6. I used a skinny belt to make the dress blouson style. The neon sandals add a little pop for a night on the town.
Necklace I bought at Neimans (can’t remember designer), Manolo Blahnik sandals