Fashion Staple: Neon Print Jacket
My favorite thing to pair with neon is nude. By dressing in head-to-toe neutrals, I was really able to let the print of the jacket remain the main focus of my outfit. I played around with proportions by layering a longer tank under the jacket. It makes it more effortless and casual than tucking your top in.
Speaking of favorites, Lacey of A Lacey Perspective, tagged me in 5 Things, where bloggers share mini facts about themselves. So here it goes, kicking off with some more of my favorites!
- Yellow is my favorite color. My best friend hates the way she looks in yellow but has agreed to wear the color for me when she’s my maid of honor one day.
- I’ve been obsessed with neon ever since I was a child (but you might have already figured that one out). Growing up in Miami in the 80s will do that to a girl!
- I love sitting on the floor. Even when there’s a comfy couch nearby you’ll often find me sitting on the rug (yes, I’m doing that as I type).
- Adopting my precious Pomeranian mix, Bunny Bell, was one of the smartest decisions I’ve ever made. She makes me smile every morning. Rescue dogs are the best!
- When I’m having a bad day, I’ll put on red lipstick and stilettos to feel better… even if I’m just blogging on the floor.
Photos by Preston