I’ll be heading to New York Fashion week in a few weeks to check out what’s in store for Spring 2014. In the meantime, here are some of my fave trends from this Spring that will easily take you into Fall!
1. Target vest ($27.99)… V is for Vests
2. Mango scarf ($39.99)… D is for Dots
3. Topshop sweater ($76)… L is for Lace
4. Steve Madden sandals ($99.95)… N is for Nude
5. J. Crew pants ($248)… J is for Jacquard
6. Diane von Furstenberg bag ($245)… Z is for Zest
7. Romeo & Juliet top ($59)… P is for Peplum
8. Tinley Road necklace ($54)… M is for Macarons
9. Reiss dress ($245)… B is for Black & White
See how to wear the trends by watching the A-Z Trend Guide web series on youtube.com/SydneSummer
Or just click play in the video player below!