1. Victoria’s Secret | 2. Topshop | 3. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur | 4. For Love & Lemons | 5. Hanky Panky | 6. Elizabeth W | 7. Calvin Klein | 8. Topshop | 9. Cosabella | 10. Victoria’s Secret
To celebrate National Underwear Day I rounded up my favorite panties, thongs and briefs:
1. The Lacie is my every day go-to. I have it just about every color and whenever they have a sale, like this week’s 4 for $29.50, I always stock up.
2. I couldn’t stop laughing when I found these $8 printed boyshorts ($8). The donuts are my fave but they have sushi, hot dogs and Disney characters, too.
3. I recently discovered Agent Provocateur’s new line with Penélope and Mónica Cruz, L’Agent. They’re a more playful (and affordable!) version of my favorite lingerie splurge.
4. For Love & Lemons skivvies are a major fashion blogger fave. The lace detailing is always on point.
5. Stripes are a classic pattern you can use to inject a little fun factor into your underwear collection. A touch of lace on these thongs make them more feminine.
6. I always keeps linen sachets in my lingerie drawers. You can make your own by putting potpourri in a pretty pouch or buy a pre-made set.
7. The CK classic logo band has made a huge comeback. I feel back in love ever since this post.
8. I usually stick to low-rise cotton undies when lounging. I really liked this lemon print.
9. A value pack of six never hurts!
10. The lace-up trend is still going strong. So I figured it wouldn’t hurt to matchy-matchy to your clothing with some lace-up underneath.
Every single “special” occassion it has been a tradition for my sisters and I to get new cute underwear so I love this post! And who knew there was such thing as National Underwear Day, too funny!
What a fun tradition!
I missed National Underwear Day, but this did serve as a reminder that I definitely to buy some new ones!
Lol well that’s good!