To celebrate National Underwear Day I rounded up my favorite panties, thongs and briefs:
1. The Lacie is my every day go-to. I have it just about every color and whenever they have a sale, like this week’s 4 for $29.50, I always stock up.
2. I couldn’t stop laughing when I found these $8 printed boyshorts ($8). The donuts are my fave but they have sushi, hot dogs and Disney characters, too.
3. I recently discovered Agent Provocateur’s new line with Penélope and Mónica Cruz, L’Agent. They’re a more playful (and affordable!) version of my favorite lingerie splurge.
4. For Love & Lemons skivvies are a major fashion blogger fave. The lace detailing is always on point.
5. Stripes are a classic pattern you can use to inject a little fun factor into your underwear collection. A touch of lace on these thongs make them more feminine.
6. I always keeps linen sachets in my lingerie drawers. You can make your own by putting potpourri in a pretty pouch or buy a pre-made set.
8. I usually stick to low-rise cotton undies when lounging. I really liked this lemon print.
9. A value pack of six never hurts!