1. Mark and Graham tray 2. Coordinates Collection necklace 3. BaubleBar cuff 4. Gigi New York clutch 5. Stella & Dot stickers 6. Rosanna mug 7. Covet neklace 8. Jonathan Adler pillows 9. Wanderlust + Co necklace 10. Pottery Barn candle 11. Mark and Graham keychain
This weekend, it became a reality that it’s officially holiday season. On my way home from the airport, my uber driver played Christmas music. Then I when I got home, I spent hours with my boyfriend figuring out what we should get my parents for the holidays. Since we’re spending Christmas in Australia we’re exchanging gifts early over Thanksgiving in San Diego. I figured since I’m thinking about the season of gifting, you probably are too. So I’m kicking off my holiday gift guide a little earlier this season. Today I rounded up some fun ideas for my favorite types of gifts to give: personalization and monograms.
Here are some of my favorite online stores to get personalized gifts:
- Mark and Graham: They make it super easy with a monogram shop. They’re celebrating their birthday so you can get 20% off if you order today! Use code MGTURNS4
- Gigi New York: You can add embossed initials to any of the leather goods.
- BaubleBar: They have a huge assortment of personalized jewelry and accessories at every price point.
- Nordstrom: They have a huge personalized section. I especially like these monogram mugs because the box makes for easy wrapping!
Check back every Sunday for a new holiday gift guide. And happy shopping!