It’s day 6 of the Sydne Style Lucky 7 giveaway series. And today we’re talking hair. Celebrity hair stylist Sean Jahanbigloo of Juan Juan Salon has been cutting my hair since I was 16! This weekend, he’ll be using his favorite hair products to prep nominated actors and actresses for the Golden Globes. And one lucky winner will receive a set of the hair products used on some of Hollywood’s biggest stars (this giveaway is open internationally, too!).
Here’s what Sean had to say about why these products are perfect for achieving shiny locks this winter:
- Balmain Volume Shampoo ($36) & Balmain Volume Conditioner ($39): The name speaks for itself. It’s a super light shampoo and conditioner with a very unique formulation that expands each hair strand and automatically expands the cortex layers and leaves your hair full and bouncy.
- Balmain Leave-In Conditioning Spray ($39): After shampoo and conditioning I generally like to use the leave in spray conditioner because it adds extra shine and evens out the porosity of hair. And it smells heavenly, This will prep the hair for any type of styling products prior to heat styling the hair.
- Balmain Pre Styling Cream ($38): One of my most favorite products in Balmain line is the Styling Cream. There’s really nothing in the market like it. It is amazing for people who do not like any products on their hair. It adds volume, texture and control. It’s great for every day or event styling.
- Kerastase Keratin Thermique ($43) & Kerastase Fluidissime ($42): When you use these products in conjunction with one another it creates magic for anyone with difficult unruly frizzy hair. The best way to use these two products is to use the spray after shampoo and conditioning. And continue by using the Keratine Thermique about a quarter size and distribute evenly by combing the hair out and continue with blow dry. It leaves the hair shiny and frizz free until your next wash.
Enter for a chance to win hair essentials at the bottom of this post
Photos by Michelle Kyle
Dress: Colton Dane (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Nails: Essie “Coconut Cove”
How to Enter the Giveaway
- Sign in via the Rafflecopter widget below using your Facebook account or email.
- Follow the prompts, guiding you to follow a certain social media account
- Each step adds an extra entry, which means there’s a bigger chance to win!
- The winner will be randomly selected, emailed and announced in widget within 24 hours when the giveaway ends.
- *Open internationally*
- Good luck!
So many products I want to try . Thank you for the heads up!
The color palette
Yay! Good luck!