September 13, 2017

Red Pant Special at Fashion Week

Sydne Style shows the best new york fashion week street style in red pantsToday is my last day at New York fashion week. I feel so lucky to get to attend the shows. My first fashion week was ten years ago! I was E! Online’s Hollywood Party Girl. The shows were at Bryant Park. And street style was reserved for fashion editors and socialites. A lot has obviously changed since then. The only thing that’s still the same? Red lips are still on trend (I revisited my old column and laughed when I talked about packing my then favorite red lipstick).

Sydne Style shows the best blogger style at new york fashion week in red pants

This season, I did a more orange-red lipstick to match my bright red pants. I went extra matchy-matchy with red sandals and used a crisp white crop top (only $18!) for a bit of volume up top. Apparently I wasn’t the only one who got the white top fashion week memo. My girls Sheryl and Naty also styled white shirts for fashion week (how cute are they?!).

Later in the day, I swapped my crop top for a super comfy graphic tee I received after the Milly presentation. I spent the rest of the day walking around Soho with Sheryl before heading to dinner then ending the night with a dance party in my room. That’s my favorite change about fashion week. I now have the most fabulous friends I get to spend it with… and I couldn’t feel luckier!

See the looks from the runway over on my Facebook page!

Sydne Style and Walk in Wonderland show blogger fashion week street style

Sydne Style shows how to wear a crop top for fall in forever 21 white shirtSydne Style wears lovers and friends red pants from revolvePhotos byย Ruben Luke

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Lovers and Friends
Sunnies: Elizabeth and James
Bag: Henri Bendel (similar)
Necklace: old but similar here and here
Tee: Milly (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Lipstick: MAC “Lady Danger”

1. Natali commented:

Oh wow! You’ve been killing it with all of your amazing outfits on NYFW!
    Love this edgy combo!

Published 9.13.17 Reply
    • Sydne Summer commented:

Aw thanks so much!

Published 9.14.17 Reply
  2. Melody commented:

UMMMMM those pants on you are everything Syd!!!! You look amazing!!! You go girl! I hope you went out in that outfit after!!! And if you didn’t, YOU NEED TOO! lol Glad you’re having a blast!

Published 9.13.17 Reply
    • Sydne Summer commented:

Lol I changed into comfy clothes. But def wearing the pants again back in LA! Thanks!

Published 9.14.17 Reply
  3. Denise Holyfield Ross commented:

The red is STUNNING on you! I love the movement of the pants and the necklace is perfect. I can’t stop looking at this picture!

Published 9.13.17 Reply
    • Sydne Summer commented:

Aw that’s so sweet of you thank you!

Published 9.14.17 Reply
  4. Louis Dupond commented:

Fantastic outfit Sydne … simply awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰

Published 9.15.17 Reply
  5. jobi johnson commented:

The great website and information shared are also very appreciable. https://www.usmlebook.com/

Published 6.21.20 Reply
  6. Jobi Johnson commented:

The great website and information shared are also very appreciable. Organization 13 Coat

Published 11.28.21 Reply
  7. Chuck commented:

Fashion goes in only one direction -forward- and I am a firm believer in thinking that way too.
    Men Biker Jacket

Published 3.1.22 Reply
  8. Edward commented:

Fashion is a reflection of our times. Fashion can tell you everything thatโ€™s going on in the world with a strong fashion image.Brooklyn Nine-Nine Stephanie Leather Jacket

Published 3.1.22 Reply
  9. Harris commented:

Personal style is about a sense of yourself, a sense of what you believe in, and wearing what you like.
    Black Widow 2021 Natasha Romanoff Biker Leather Jacket

Published 3.1.22 Reply
  10. anna commented:

Hmm! I donโ€™t think this is my kind of style! Even though; I like the whole vintage look but, this color combination is not for me. I guess Iโ€™ll have to go to the shop after Iโ€™m done buying the Buy Mba Dissertation . I was hoping to find something online but couldnโ€™t find anything of my choice here.

Published 3.3.22 Reply
  11. joaquinkylian commented:

I am glad you take pride in whath poorly written co you write. This makes you stand way out from many Rejuv with Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract that pusntent.

Published 4.28.22 Reply
    • PeterPaul commented:

Very fascinating story, it is difficult to find interesting and relevant content among blogs now.
      Site : Full-Spectrum Kit

Published 5.12.22 Reply
      • Ellie Chamberlayn commented:

Fashion only goes forward, and I am a great believer in thinking that way as well. Online Fashion StoreThe excellent website and information provided are also highly valued.

Published 5.13.22 Reply
  12. Thomas Marsden commented:

Oh wow! With all of your stunning ensembles during NYFW, you’ve been crushing it!

Published 5.19.22 Reply
  13. Alison Parker commented:

Get rid of your research projectโ€™s burden by hiring our Ph.D. Dissertation Writing Help service. Our highly qualified and experienced writers are willing to offer you top-quality research help. Someone Do My Dissertation For Me UK

Published 6.14.22 Reply
  14. Edward Larry commented:

There is no doubt that hoodies are the most common and trending outerwear. it can easily be available for both men and women. that’s why the recently new launched Krista Warner The Lincoln Lawyer 2022 Hoodie and is getting more fame Day by Day. This stylish hoodie has all the variety to get the peoples attention.

Published 8.3.22 Reply
  15. Arlen ness commented:

HARDCORE CYCLES was started in the Greater Philadelphia area by a group of tight friends with a passion for V-Twin performance aftermarket parts.

Published 8.4.22 Reply
  16. peter shawn commented:

Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily because I know It will very beneficial for me

Published 8.6.22 Reply