My favorite trend for bridesmaid dresses is hands-down letting the bridesmaids wear different dresses in the same color palette. When I was maid-of-honor for my best friend’s wedding in LA, we all went with gray and silver bridesmaid dresses. For my Boston best friend’s wedding, the theme was blush.
Katie had ten bridesmaids. And she wanted each one of them to wear something different, all in blush tones, of course. I helped her go shopping both in-store and online and I love the final result! Blush is such a big color right now for weddings. So in case you’re planning a wedding or on bridesmaid duty, I wanted to share the best places to look online for blush bridesmaid dresses.
Where to Buy Blush Bridesmaid Dresses Online:
- Adrianna Pappel ∼ A bunch of the bridesmaids went with blush dresses from this brand. You can search by color palette, which makes it very easy.
- ASOS ∼ They have a bridesmaid dress section and carry a bunch of petite and plus size dresses.
- Azazie ∼ There are so many bridesmaid dresses online at this shop! You can search by color and find a bunch of different styles… and even pay to try them on at home.
- BHLDN ∼ We started our shopping trip at Anthropologie’s wedding boutique. It’s nice to be able to scope out options online, and then try them on in-store.
- Fame & Partners ∼ I got my gray maid-of-honor dress here for a previous wedding. You can shop pre-customized dresses or customize your own!
- Forever 21 ∼ While they don’t have a huge selection, there are always evening gown options in blush. F21 is especially a great place to look if you’re on a budget.
- Nordstrom ∼ They have a whole “wedding suite” dedicate to bridal. Their selection is a mix of more traditional bridesmaid dresses as well as unique styles.
- Show Me Your Mumu ∼ This site is perfect for a boho wedding. Most of the bridesmaid dresses are flowy and have that effortless vibe.
My fave blush dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses Styling Tips
- Play with different necklines. We had a mix of bridesmaids in off-the-shoulder styles, spaghetti strap, v-neck, scoop and high neck.
- Mix textures! Lace, chiffon, beading and tulle all combine together beautifully and create more interest when everything is in one color palette.
- Give the maid-of-honor something special. Katie actually had two maid-of-honors. To differentiate their dresses, we had them go for embellished styles.
- Don’t worry about sticking to the exact shade. If you have a bunch of bridesmaids, it’s ok to play around with different blushes and even throw in some peach and lavender into the mix.