Thank you so much for all your feedback on last week’s first Styling with Sydne IGTV video! I loved all your ideas and have a running list of videos to film in upcoming weeks. So keep them coming! This week, I took a suggestion from one of my #ssInstaFam babes and I’m showing how to style one outfit with different shoes using my favorite spring shoe trends.
Since I live in button-downs and jeans, I kept it simple with a white silk button-down shirt and my current favorite dark denim. Then I used spring shoe trends (all under $150!) to switch up my look. If you haven’t already, you can watch the full video on my IGTV channel.
Shop Spring Shoes Trends
- Shirt: J. Crew
- Jeans: AGolde
- Belt: Express (similar)
- Tan sandals: Ann Taylor (also come in black)
- Bag: Paravel
- White slides: Forever 21
- Polka Dot sandals: Ann Taylor
- Pearl bag: Aqua
- Belt: WHBM (similar)
- Earrings: Rebecca Minkoff
- Neon pumps: Steve Madden (also come in hot pink)
- Bag: Furla (similar)
- Black sandals: Steve Madden
- Lilac lace up sandals: Ann Taylor (also come in nude)
- Coral bag: Brahmin
- Hoops: Gorjana
- Espadrilles: Marc Fisher (come in a ton of colors – use code LTD161 for 20% off!)
- Bag: Ellen James (similar)
- Hat: Lack of Color (similar)
- Sneakers: Kenneth Cole
First of all, pay attention not to trends, but to your comfort. This is fundamentally important. It is critically important to choose the right shoe size https://mediaonemarketing.com.sg/top-shoe-stores-singapore/ . Do not believe the sellers who whisper conspiratorially that the pair will stretch a little later. Yes, of course, the shoes will get a little bit bigger over time, but minimally. Therefore, you need to immediately try to get to the size.