I’ve been preparing for an upcoming trip to South Beach , so it’s only fitting that today’s guest blogger is originally from Miami! Frances Molina of It’s Sew My Style shows how to wear a printed wrap dress six different ways. I love them all but this cold weather is making me want to mimic the turtleneck layering in #6. Read what Francis has to say, and then vote on your faves!
When Sydne offered me the chance to guest post for her blog, I was super excited. I knew right away that I wanted to feature this One Clothing dress that I had recently purchased at Macy’s. The wrap style of the skirt means that it’s universally flattering and the high neckline works for all bust sizes. After purchasing, I thought of dozens of outfits that I could make work with this dress. These are my favorites.
1. I put together this look with the office in mind, but it can certainly be worn to a brunch or luncheon as well.
Forever 21 Cardigan, Kohl’s Belt, Steve Madden Heels, Kohl’s Earrings
2. This dress transcends the seasons. When the temperature starts to drop pair this dress with a boyfriend blazer and tights to stay warm.
Express Blazer, Target Tights, Restricted Boots
3. By pairing just a belt and some killer heels with this dress, it’s an open canvas. Wear it to go out to dinner or for drinks. I’m a minimalist when it comes to accessories, so a nice red lip and a messy up-do side bun would work wonders with this dress.
Kohl’s Belt, Steve Madden Heels
4. Going to a cocktail party? A happy hour maybe? Throw on a dangly necklace, a fitted blazer, some sky high heels, and you’re ready to go.
XOXO Blazer, Vintage Necklace, Michael Antonio Heels
5. Keep the dress simple for running errands on the weekend. The print is enough for a day-time weekend look.
6. Once it’s time for a coat, this look will keep the dress looking fresh, while keeping your warm.
Take Out Turtle Neck, Kohl’s Belt, Target Tights, Restricted Boots