October 10, 2012

New Investment

Staple Used: Jaquard Skirt
Whenever I’m asked what I splurge on, I always reply: classic staples. And these new nude pumps are the perfect example. They go with everything, so you’ll likely be seeing them plenty of times on my blog. Today, I used them to lengthen my legs under my burgundy mini. To lighten up the look, I added a blush lace top, cream blazer and rose gold accessories.

Forever 21 skirt (similar), Rebecca Taylor top, Stella blazer c/o French Connection (use AW12CD for 25% off), Luna Wrap bracelet c/o Stella & Dot, BCBG watch, Incase iPhone case in copper, Christian Louboutin pumps

Photos by Preston

Related:

1. Jackie commented:

Great blazer!

Published
    Notice: Undefined variable: comment_ID in /home/nginx/domains/sydnestyle.com/public/wp-content/themes/sydnestyle2018/comment.php on line 30
    10.10.12
  2. Abby commented:

Hey Sydne,

I love your style–especially that blazer! I am short (5’3) and never know if I can /should wear a longer styled blazer, like the one in this post. I thought shorties needed to stick to cropped jacket styles. What are your thoughts? Suggestions?.

Published
    10.10.12
  3. Sydne commented:

Thanks Abby! I’m only 5’3 too! You def don’t have to stick to cropped jackets. Longer blazers can work too. Try wearing them with short skirts/dresses (like I did above) or with leggings like I did here: https://www.sydnestyle.com/2012/10/dark-florals/

When you’re wearing jeans or more voluminous skirts/dresses then your cropped styles work best.

Published
    10.11.12
  4. Cameron commented:

Lovely outfit.

I’m surprised that you are only 5’3, you always look taller.

Love your style, but don’t often attempt to replicate since I assumed it might not work for a short girl like me. Looks like that’s gonna change in the future ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Published
    10.20.12
  5. Sydne commented:

Great to hear Cameron! Heels majorly help ๐Ÿ™‚

Published
    10.21.12
  6. Maximilian Hohenzollern commented:

That’s actually good! Investing in something that never goes old is a good decision. Too bad that when it comes to finance and actual investments, it’s not that easy.

Published
    6.12.23
  7. DariusQuid commented:

I wouldn’t say that finance is actually that hard, especially when you use proper tools. Of course, it requires a lot of research, but after I started combining my current job with investing in the stock market, I managed to find many investment platforms. Now there are many options, on the site https://www.koyfin.com/compare/ycharts-alternative/ you can see comparisons of the popular platform with the lesser-known Koyfin, which is no worse in terms of tools and functionality, so if you’re interested, it’s worth giving a try.

Published