Follow me on Instgram for more pics!
Writing this post is one of the few times I’ve sat down all week. It’s been such a whirlwind. But I’ve loved every minute of it. I figured I’d share a little collage to give you a taste of all of the festivities. Here’s a breakdown of my week, starting from top left:
- Hosted a Girls Who Lunch event for Bebe. I’ll share more pics on Monday!
- Attended Net-a-Porter’s West Coast accessories lunch at Sunset Tower. Can you die over those yellow Louboutins?
- Congratulated Jessica Alba on her new book, The Honest Life, at an event at the Mondrian with The Honest Company and The MOMs.
- Tried balancing out all my over-eating with a new green smoothie routine. Making two at a time and freezing one for later.
- Previewed Sole Society’s new handbag collection at an intimate dinner. The bag are so fab I couldn’t decide on just one!
- Had a picnic at Beckley Boutique.
- Chatted with Alessandra Ambrosio at the Victoria’s Secret Swim launch. Stay tuned for a video next week!
- Indulged in some wine tasting and cheese plates with my girls at 3Twenty Wine.
- Made a wish that Bunny Bell was ok (she hurt her neck last weekend). And I’m incredibly thankful that it’s just a sprain. Best part of the week for sure!
I’m so excited for some much needed R&R this weekend. I’ll, of course, share some pics from that too on Instagram. The bf has surprised with a pre-birthday mini getaway. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend as well!