The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! This is one of my fave annual sales. You can stock up on so many pieces that you can wear from now into winter at majorly discounted prices. Here are some of my top picks…
1. This Kate Spade dress is perfect for summer events or weddings. Wear it with metallic sandals and delicate jewelry. Then when temperatures drop add black tights and booties for a night out.
2. Blush has become one of my fave neutrals. Wear this cross-body bag with jeans during the day and a LBD at night.
3. I bought these Sam Edelman over-the-knee boots at Nordstrom’s sale three years ago. I wear them every winter (they’re so comfy!).
4. An A-line mini skirt is a great way to bring a touch of the ’70s trend into your wardrobe. For summer wear it with a jeans shirt then for fall, try a turtleneck.
5. I always try to have some generic gifts on hand in case I’m invited to a last minute birthday party. Voluspa makes some of my fave candles and this three-piece set makes the perfect present.
9. I absolutely love Moscow Mules. First step? These copper mugs. Next on the list? A bar cart!
10. You can never go wrong with classic pointy pumps. Plus, they’re a great way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe.
11. My favorite leather jacket was stolen a few months ago. I’m thinking of getting this one as a replacement. I love the lace-up sides.
12. I’m bananas over this iPhone case! Ok, I know that was a little corny but how cute is it?