The fab DWJ from The Art of Accessories, who impressed ThinkThruFashion readers with how she styled a basic white tee and black skirt, just gave me a Kreativ Blogger Award. So first, let me say thank you!!!
Now, what does it mean to receive a Kreativ Blogger Award? Well, the blogger has to…
1. List 7 things that you (the audience) don’t already know about me.
2. Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
3. Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
4. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Oops! I already did number 4. But you can never be too appreciative so thanks again for the support DWJ. Now onto things you might not know about me:
1. I’m a little OCD when it comes to organizing my closet. I color code almost everything in rainbow order-except my jeans, which go from dark to light and are arranged according to fit: skinnies, cropped, wide-leg, etc.
2. I’m originally from Miami, which is most likely why I love wearing bright colors.
3. I’m one of the few fashionistas who doesn’t drool over Christian Louboutins. Yes, I think they’re pretty but every pair I’ve owned is uncomfortable and nowhere near as good quality as my beloved Jimmy Choos.
4. My mom is my best friend and my favorite shopping partner.
5. When I’m by myself and have too much energy, I sometimes like to dance around in underwear and my favorite stilettos with my dog, Bunny. Last week it was to Fiona Apple. I know, weird.
6. I hate the way my nose looks head on so I always tilt my face for photos.
7. My favorite feature about myself are my green eyes.
Now that you know seven more things about me, check out the seven blogs I’m nominating for a Kreativ Blogger Award: