Happy National Lipstick Day! To celebrate, I’m going to be rocking a red lip. Red lipstick works year-round. In warmer months, I love using red lipstick to make a white tee and jeans more glam. And for cooler months, I use red lipstick to brighten an all-black outfit. Another way I love wearing red lipstick? With a matching red dress! Here are the six red lipsticks I currently use:
- MAC “Lady Danger” – This is the lipstick I’m wearing in the photo above. It has a lot of orange to it, which works with my warmer collection. Plus, I always love the smell of MAC lipsticks. It makes me reminisce about high school.
- L’Oreal Paris “Julianne’s Red” – I’ve been using the red carpet collection color for years. I was surprised that the redhead’s shade was my favorite from the line but I like the lighter, warmer color.
- Estée Lauder “Cold Fire” – This lipstick hybrid is super creamy. It glides on easily and is great for adding extra moisture.
- Victoria’s Secret “Tempting” – I usually shy away from lip stains because they tend to dry me out. But this one is super soft and the color lasts so long!
- Laura Mercier “Portofino Red” – I’m a big fan of the line’s crème smooth collection. Like the name says, it’s very smooth and doesn’t bleed upon application.
- Urban Decay “Zealot” – I’m obsessed with the metallic finishes from the Vice collection. The red has a bit of shimmer to it, so you don’t even need to add lipgloss for a night out.
I need to try UD one, looks like it could become my new favourite too! 🙂
Hope you love it!
Would have been nice to see the lipstick on you. I think I’d love the MAC one, though
Thanks for the feedback Jade! Will def take note for upcoming beauty posts
Love ur collection, lady danger has been my fav for years. Gonna try others after I read this 🙂
New post – http://www.sapphireziva.com/2017/07/one-click-to-fashion-at-yoins.html
Have a nice week ahead.
Yay! Lady Danger is the best!