If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that my one month home renovations turned into a two and half month project. After a ton of traveling and staying with family and friends, I decided I needed to be in one place, close by my condo. The Jeremy Hotel just opened this summer in West Hollywood and it’s been my dream staycation the past two weeks.
In case you’re planning a trip to Los Angeles and want to stay in the West Hollywood area, I wanted to share a photo diary of my stay and my favorite parts about the hotel:
- Decor: The hotel has a modern vibe with Instagram worthy spots at every corner. Some of my top places were the art in the foyer, the colorful seating in the lobby and views of Los Angeles at the street level of the hotel.
- Staff: I still can’t get over how nice everyone is! When we checked in, the bellman even came back to my room to bring Bunny some extra treats.
- The Pool: Staying during a heatwave, I took extra advantage of the pool. While I wished they allowed alcohol outside, my body thanked for me for the fresh pressed juices I sipped instead.
- Rooms: The rooms are incredibly spacious. Definitely ask for a higher floor so you can wake up to the LA skyline from your comfy bed.
- Bathrooms: With a white marble tub and bright, spacious sink, I found myself taking extra time getting ready to enjoy my surroundings.
- Bar: The lobby bar, Joao, has happy hour from 4-7 daily! I did a whole post on it here.
A huge thank you to The Jeremy Hotel for making me feel at home while my home gets redone!
Photos by Vanessa Tierney
Jeans: AGolde & Liverpool
Sunnies: Elizabeth and James via Styled by Noir
Sneakers: Jack Rogers
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Nails: Essie Gel Couture “Dress is More”