May 1, 2022

3 Ways to Wear Long Linen Shorts for Summer

Sydne Style shows how to wear linen shorts 3 ways for summer outfit ideas

I’ve never liked super short shorts. Even in my 20s, my cut-offs were always a bit longer than my friends’ daisy dukes. As someone who has always had a booty, I just feel more comfortable in shorts that cover a little more in back (click here for my 3 fave denim shorts). But I’m also on the petite side. So Bermuda shorts are a bit much for my frame. That’s why I was drawn to these 6 inch linen shorts. The longer length is appropriate for family outings, but style with a cute top, they easily work for date night on summer vacay. Here are 3 ways I’m styling them…

Prefer video? You can always watch my style tips over on Instagram Reels!

Shop Long Linen Shorts

Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Related:

1. Skinly commented:

Love this outfit! Also am such a sucker for YSL – love that bag!

Published
    Notice: Undefined variable: comment_ID in /home/nginx/domains/sydnestyle.com/public/wp-content/themes/sydnestyle2018/comment.php on line 30
    5.9.22
  2. Roy Albert commented:

this blog is about 3 ways to wear long linen shorts for casual summer style. This summer the fashion of this graphics style for girls is so unique. This type of style is so suitable for summer. This styling shows earrings very clearly. The sandal color is so sparkling. That’s why I will purchase this type of styling dress for my sister after the completion of best assignment help for my education

Published
    6.16.22
  3. foodle commented:

That is a stunning ensemble. It’s also a great choice for a boat ride. I truly like the shorts; they’re very attractive.

Published
    7.15.22
  4. tiny fishing commented:

One item can be combined with many different outfits. That makes my outfit diverse and saves a part of the cost for unnecessary items.

Published
    12.12.22
  5. snake io commented:

I had a great time reading your content and found it to be really beneficial. Please join me in playing snake io if you have some free time.

Published
    12.12.22
  6. Drive Mad commented:

I think the clothes you wear is so beautiful.

Published
    12.22.22
  7. moto x3m commented:

I’m just like you, I’ve basically searched on google forever but still can’t kind of find any information moto x3m unblocked, does anyone for all intents and purposes know information that you can share with us, which mostly is fairly significant. thank yo, or so they mostly thought.

Published
    5.22.23
  8. fluxus executor commented:

Fluxus Executor APK is a free Roblox script exploit tool that lets you cheat in games.

Published