ttF Fashion Staples Month #11 Summary: November Leaves
I based my November Staples around Fall colors. But when the month began, it certainly didn’t feel like Fall. It was in the 90s! As the weeks went on, and I traveled to Memphis for Thanksgiving, the temperatures dropped and I was able to layer for the season.
I could probably use the month’s shoe staple as a staple for the entire year. They’re comfortable, work for so many occasions, and each of the 8 times I wore them, I got at least two compliments.
Here’s the breakdown for November…
1. Twisted Pearl Necklace, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Pearl Transition 2. Creole Cooking 3. Flower Girl 4. Rock & Republic Army 5. Layered Decadence 6. Juicy Loves Glamour Girls
2. Black Boyfriend Blazer, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Beaded to Boldness 2. Camel Interim 3. Oxford Wild 4. Bohemian Pirate 5. Thanksgiving Lace 6. Ruffled Chains
3. Bronze Waist Belt, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Memphis Stripes 2. Tribal Blue 3. Jump Back to Summer 4. Lotus New Era 5. Brunette Moment 6. Pisces Brunch
4. Chain Scarf, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Camel Interim 2. DIY Silk Vest 3. Physique 57 Beverly Hills 4. Stylist Layers 5. Dog Days of Fall 6. Olive Brunch
5. Ruffle Shift Dress, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Decades Denim Shoot 2. Instant Tailoring Trick 3. ELLEments of Personal Style 4. Ruffled Chains 5. Jumper Brunch 6. Cocktail Safari
6. Leather Over-the-Knee Boots, Times Worn this Month: 8
1. Little Dress on the Prairie 2. Kelly Green 3. Graffiti Fruit 4. Memphis Stripes 5. Styling Swing 6. Go Grizzlies
Now that November is over, it’s time to put together staples for the last month in my year-long project. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for the final month of the 2010 ttF Fashion Staples Series!
I love the fashion staples series and I hope you continue it for another year (pretty please?)! You do a great job showing us how to mix it up. Thanks for being such a stylish girl and sharing your talent with us.
Thanks girls, I will be continuing in 2011. Let me know if there are any specific staples you want covered!
Yes please continue for another year! I get so many smart ideas here.
I love the staples. I keep buying so many of the things you suggest. What are you doing for your last month?
Hi I really think this is great too. Saw you post about it in twitter and came here and thought oh no. But heck this was fun. More I wanna do more. I am addicted to this now. I didn’t do too bad 1 2 5 2 4 4. Anyhow it is fun and I like um fashion so heck that made it even more fun. I think it is probably a lot of hard work went into doing it but heck it is neat.