I’m so excited to bring back my annual New Year, New You Giveaways! This giveaway series has always been my little way of saying thank you for all your constant support! Since it’s a new decade (I still can’t get over that!) I’m making these 2020 giveaways bigger and better than ever…
Beginning January 1, there will be 10 days of giveaways!
Every day I’m giving one lucky winner the chance to win a $100 e-gift card to her retailer of choice and I’ll also be donating a $100 to the winner’s favorite registered charity. To me, there’s nothing better than feeling good and doing good. So this way, we can do both! Here are all the deets:
New Year, New You Giveaways
When are the giveaways?
- The giveaway series is January 1 – January 10
- The giveaways begin at 7pm PST daily and are only open for 48 hours. So make sure to check back every night!
Need a reminder about the giveaways? Here are two ways:
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Turn on Instagram post notifications to follow @sydnesummer for reminders when the giveaways go live (here’s how).
How do you enter the giveaways?
- Follow @sydnesummer on Instagram
- Like each giveaway photo on Instagram
- Tag your friends in the comments of each Instagram post (max 25 entries per person daily)
- Head over to the blog and share a comment about what type of content you want to see in the New Year (make sure to leave your Instagram handle!)
- Share the Instagram posts on Insta Stories
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
- $100 e-gift card to your retailer of choice
- $100 donation from me to your registered charity of choice
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’VE WON?
- I’ll announce each winner on my Insta Stories daily
- I’ll also share the winner’s charity of choice so we can all learn about more ways to do good in the New Year
In addition to the giveaways each day, I’ll be sharing my 2020 intentions. Last year I stopped making New Year’s resolutions and instead set intentions for the year. I found it to be really helpful so this year I thought I’d share my intentions with you, along with some of my favorite quotes that keep me inspired. I really want to connect more with you this year so I figured this would be a great way to kick things off. I’d love hear your fave quotes and intentions, too!
Good luck and Happy New Year!