Turtlenecks are huge this season. And whenever I wear the trend, I always pair it with a ponytail. Toni & Guy just collaborated with Sophia Webster (yes as in the amazing shoe designer) to create a limited edition line of hair products. I tried out the Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair and loved how light it felt while adding just the right amount of body to start my ponytail. I’ve listed all the steps at the end of the post. And you can save 25% on all Toni & Guy hair care with Cartwheel, plus products are buy 1, get 1 50% off at Target until 10/31.
Since it’s still hot in LA, I did a sleeveless turtleneck. I paired it with a white skirt and made the look more fall friendly with my new tweed bag (I cracked up when my photographer said the furry poof reminded her of my dog, Bunny Bell‘s tail). I had Sophia Webster in my mind, so I got inspired to add some shine to my daytime look with silver shoes. I’ve been drooling over her metallic flats and pumps… and basically her whole collection!
Photos by Jodee Debes
– How I created my voluminous ponytail –
- Wash hair with Toni & Guy x Sophia Webster shampoo and conditioner
- Let hair air dry
- Tease hair at the crown of head with a fine comb tune
- Create 1-2 inch waves with a curling iron and spray
- Use a soft brush to sweep hair up into a ponytail
- Take one strand and wrap it around the ponytail holder, securing with bobby pins
- Finish off with more hairspray
*Lunchbox sponsored this post but all opinions are 100% my own. The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCard are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer*