ttF Fashion Staples Series Month #2: February Softness
This was a very hard month. Since there were only 28 days, I had to make sure to incorporate more than one Fashion Staple into many of my outfits. In total, I wore each of the 6 items at least 6 times. Although the outfit I created to kick off February was black and gray, the majority of my looks are either pink, red or green (my favorite colors to pair with gray).
Here’s the breakdown for February…
1. Gray Shift Dress, Times worn this month: 6
1.Burberry’s 3D Debut 2. Chain Reaction 3. Kicking Off Oscars With Audi & Marchesa 4. From Green to Gray 5. British Vogue 6. Remembering Alexander McQueen
2. Crystal Brooch, Times worn this month: 7
1.Remembering Alexander McQueen 2.Cirque du Style 3. Great Gatsby 4. Space Party 5. All Buttoned Up 6. Texture and Twirl
3. Thick Waist Belt, Times worn this month: 7
1. Jumpsuiting Around 2. Mixed Prints 3. Texture and Twirl 4. Front Row Sparkle 5. Painting the Roses Red 6. Jumpsuiting Around
4. Cashmere Boyfriend Cardigan, Times worn this month: 6
1. Pixelated Garden 2. Colorblock Craze 3. Instant DIY 4. Super Bowl Sunday 5. A W Afternoon 6. Black in Check
5. Black Opaque Tights, Times worn this month: 11
1.Burberry’s 3D Debut 2. Mixed Prints 3. Winter Florals 4. Cowl Neck Cozy 5. Cirque du Style 6. R+ D Ruffles
6. Over the knee Boots, Times worn this month: 6
1. Burberry’s 3D Debut 2. Heart Truth 3. National Wear Red Day 4. Neon Stripes 5. Energy Stones 6. Velvet Drama
Now that February’s staples are over and off to get laundered it’s time to get started on March! It’s a big month: Oscars, St. Patrick’s Day, LA Fashion Week and my birthday. Check back on ThinkThruFashion to see what staples I come up with.
You look amazing! I love all of these looks!!
question, im looking for spring break dresses and bathing suits…can i get your opinion on these?
keeping in mind i have a pear shape.
(is this too busy?)
and what kind of swimsuit suits a pear shape best? thanks ;D
I think they both can work. The multi-color is great because the beaded halter will broaden your shoulders a bit, which balances out your hips. The yellow one has a flouncy skirt and defined waist, both good for pear shapes.
As for bathing suits, I’ll do a post tonight with some options and tips for you 🙂