ttF Fashion Staples Month #12 Summary: December Glitz
I can’t believe the year is over! It feels like just yesterday I decided to begin the year-long ttF Fashion Staples Series. And now I’m done with the final month (not to fear, due to requests from many readers I’ll be continuing the series into 2011).
I wanted to go glam for my last month in 2010. So I based my December Staples around luxe materials. The vest seemed to be a reader favorite. I kept getting tweets from my followers that they bought the same one! I hope everyone who now owns one wears it well.
Here’s the breakdown for December…
1. Brooch Necklace, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Mystyle 3-Way 2. Sushi Stripes 3. Quick Switch 4. Ruffled Carousel 5. Hello Yellow 6. Sparkle in Stripes
2. Black Turtleneck, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Inspired by Ralph Lauren 2. Layer to Winter 3. Maxi Mania 4. Christmas Green 5. Kimono Wings 6. London Fog
3. Bustier, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Harem Pants Tea 2. Red Pant Duo 3. Chrismukkah Chic 4. Red Pant Duo 5. Miami Bustier 6. Bustier Spice
4. Faux Fur Vest, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. LA Snowball 2. Spa Days 3. Holiday Dog Beach 4. Zoe-Tastic 5. Ice Hostess 6. Sequined Sweatshirt
5. Leather Leggings, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Leather for Day 2. Lemonade Lunch 3. Mystyle 3-Way 4. Leather Rain 5. Mall Stop 6. DIY Fancy Gloves
6. Crystal Bow Heels, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Holiday Fashion With BCBG 2. New Year’s Eve 3. Anything But Clothes 4. Bustier Spice 5. Zuma Purple 6. Work Holiday Party
Now that December is over, it’s time to put together staples for next year. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for the first month of the 2011 ttF Fashion Staples Series!