ttF Fashion Staples Month #8 Summary: August Jet Set
August literally flew by. I can’t believe the summer is over! My August staples were so incredibly versatile. Wearing my Forever 21 necklace six times reaffirmed that you don’t need to spend beaucoup bucks to look like a million bucks. I can’t event count how many compliments I received from that single strand of lucite! Of course, I had to superglue the beads a few times but you do get what you pay for. I also learned that I feel the need to pair white with blue. Or maybe I just still was feeling July‘s color palette.
Here’s the breakdown for August…
2. White Button-Down, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Channeling Gwyneth 2. Dirty Dancing 3. Silky Pearls 4. Deco Dash 5. Livening Up Gray 6. Modern Tux
3. Cream Belt, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Prim and Pilot 2. Army Girl 3. Check Mate 4. Lacey at XIV 5. Boys Club 6. Retro Lace
4. White Ring, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Peplum Petals 2. Beauty Bar 3. Vainglorious 4. Shore Club Sunning 5. Seersucker Brunch 6. Game Night
5. Striped Dress, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Bienvendio a Miami 2. Give and Get Fete 3. Jalepeno Happy Hour 4. Skirting Around 5. Happy Clogs 6. Channeling Diane
6. Chain Sandals, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Blue Bardot 2. Beaded Bliss 3. Gucci Girl 4. Style Scout 5. French Soho 6. Electric Birthday
Now that August is over, it’s time to say goodbye to summer and get ready for September. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for my next month of the ttF Fashion Staples Series!