ttF Fashion Staples Month #7 Summary: July Blues
July was such an incredibly busy month from event planning to birthdays. The majority of the month was also abnormally cold! So I had to use July Staples to look summery while keeping warm. Even though the theme of July was denim, I rarely went for casual looks. It really just goes to show you how incredibly versatile jean can be.
Here’s the breakdown for July…
2. Chambray Scarf, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Back to Front 2. Secret Garden 3. Leather Sunset 4. All You Need is Love 5. Walk the Line 6. Scarf Sarong
3. Denim Cutoffs, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Beauty Rebellion 2. Fourth of July 3. Skybar Spots 4. Shareen Vintage 5. Caress Girls Night Out 6. Country Walk
4. Blue Crystal Bracelets, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. VeeV Supper Club 2. Two Point Oh! LA Picnic 3. Colony Nights 4. Playboy Mansion ESPYs 5. Dinner with Marcel 6. Neon Mix
5. Denim Jacket, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. 90s Flowers 2. Dr. Love Tea 3. Playground Cowgirl 4. Easy Rider Picnic 5. Jumpsuiting Into the Weekend 6. Carrera Escape
6. Plastic Peep Toes, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. LBD Goddess 2. Romantic Ruffles 3. Cute as a Button 4. ThinkThruFashion Accessory Swap Soiree 5. Go for the Rose Gold 6. Office Tattoos
Now that July is over, it’s time to stop singing the blues and get ready for August. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for my next month of the ttF Fashion Staples Series!