ttF Fashion Staples Month #9 Summary: September City
I thought August went by fast, but this month was a speed demon. Luckily, my September staples were incredibly transitional because it got freezing in New York during fashion weekend and unbearably hot these past few days in Los Angeles.
My purple booties didn’t end up being as comfortable as I had hoped but the amount of compliments they generated made up for any amount of pain. People of all types and ages loved them. Sometimes it was quite surprising—in a good way, of course.
Here’s the breakdown for September…
2. Lace Jacket, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Midnight Florals 2. Heat Wave LAce 3. Mod Hot 4. Shorts Suit 5. NYFW Night 5 6. Double Lace
3. Black Ring, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. NYFW Day 4 2. NYFW Day 7 3. Mod Hot 4. Rainbow Bright 5. Rock & Republic Shoot 6. NYFW Day 2
4. White Tee, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. NYFW Day 6 2. 70s Styling 3. Office Hippie 4. Leaving on a Jet Plane 5. NYFW Day 1 6. Rainbow Bright
5. Bandage Skirt, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Cleo and Colony 2. NYFW Night 5 3. Sequined Sweats 4. Rainbow Bright 5. Pilot & Party 6. Bieber and Boots
6. Purple Booties, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Fall Florals 2. Brocade Bold 3. Tribal Spots 4. NYFW Night 3 5. Rainbow Bright 6. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony
Now that September is over, it’s time to say goodbye to get ready for October. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for my next month of the ttF Fashion Staples Series!