ttF Fashion Staples Month #10 Summary: October Camel Crush
When planning my October Staples, I didn’t know I’d have 7 costumes for the month (6 for Halloween and 1 for a friend’s 80s themed birthday party). But I managed to incorporate a staple into every dress-up experience. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with the holiday.
As for the staples, my favorite by far was the camel sweater dress. It’s one of the most versatile dresses I own! It can work for the office, parties, casual dinners and even transforms into a top. I definitely plan on wearing it numerous more times this winter.
2. Multi-Gem Chain Necklace, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Simply Stylist 2. Travel Chain 3. Triple Chain 4. Tennis Chic 5. Halloween Hype 6. Christina Aguilera Dirrty
3. Cowl Neck Sweater Dress, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. City Safari 2. Michael Kors Moment 3. Redbury & FGILA 4. Camel Reflection 5. Floppy Hat 6. Spirit Day
4. Amber Ring, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. Bebe Shoot 2. Blair Waldorf War 3. Embellished at Emeril’s 4. Miami Set 5. 80s Skate Party 6. Black Widow
5. Textured Tights, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. LFD 2. Two Point Oh LA Fall Lookbook 3. Prep School 4. Bloggers Panel 5. Creamsicle Cutouts 6. Arikat Jewelry Launch
6. Hiking Booties, Times Worn this Month: 6
1. I Spy Rain 2. Backwards Day 3. Hiking in the Hills 4. Major Style 5. Xbox Kinect 6. Justin Bieber
Now that October is over, it’s time to put away the costumes and get ready for November. Check back soon to see what I’ll be wearing for my next month of the ttF Fashion Staples Series!